Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Huggies Wipes--Only $0.75 each!

According to Deal Seeking Mom, there is a new in-store coupon booklet at Walgreens. I haven't been to my store to verify this, but I'm hoping it's true! Why? Because one of the coupons is for $1/1 Huggies Wipes tubs (limit 2), and if you combine it with the $0.75/1 Huggies coupons I told you about here, (looks like they are gone now, so I hope you printed them last week!) you can get wipes as low as $0.75 this week at Walgreens because they are on sale.

Huggies Wipes, 2/$5 (on sale this week)
Use $1/1 Walgreens Huggies coupon (will deduct $2 automatically)
Use (2) $0.75/1 Huggies Wipes coupons
$0.75 ea. after coupons!

You can "stack" these coupons because one is a Walgreens store coupon and the other is a manufacturer coupon. These are also part of the buy $25 in Huggies products, get $5 RRs deal this week. Let me know if you find this Walgreens coupon book in your store by leaving a comment!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin