Print Your Coupons Here!

Monday, January 18, 2010

New Huggies Coupons to Print!

There are some great new Huggies coupons available to print on Coupons.com!

According to Deal Seeking Mom, Walgreens is having a sale on Huggies products next week. Buy $25 of Huggies products, get $5 RRs. Jumbo packs will be $8.99 and wipes will be 2/$5. Remember, you can print 2 of each coupon!



$2.50 off HUGGIES Pure & Natural Diapers







$2.00 off HUGGIES Little Snugglers or HUGGIES Little Movers Diapers






$1.00 off any HUGGIES Diapers


$2.00 off any HUGGIES Overnites




And don't forget the wipes! Even if you don't have one in diapers, wipes are great to have around for messes in the car or around the house.

$0.75 off HUGGIES Baby Wipes (64 ct or larger)

1 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I bought 3 packs, subtotal $26.97. I used a $2 coupon and 2 $1 coupons, and got the $5 RR, essentially paying $17.97 for 3 packs, which equals $5.99 per pack, my target price for jumbo packs.

I bought another item so I was able to use my $10 Pepsi RR from last week, which lowered my OOP.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin