Print Your Coupons Here!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Free Milk Coupon--HURRY!

You know how much milk our family goes through (5 gallons a week!), so I was REALLY excited about this coupon--but you'll have to hurry!

The first 125,000 people to enter the free milk for a year sweepstakes here will be able to print a coupon for a free half-gallon of chocolate milk when you purchase two gallons of milk. The coupons say they are for ANY brand!

On the website, click "Enter now" on the left and then enter your info. After it tells you whether you are an instant winner, look under that and click on "milk coupon". You will be able to print this coupon twice if you are one of the first 125,000 people! (just refresh the page to print it again)

You can come back and enter the sweepstakes every day if you want to try to win free milk for a year--imagine how much money our family would save on milk!

*Psst! If you don't want your coupons, feel free to give them to me! ;-)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Woo-hoo, I got my 2 free milk coupons. Thanks Jessica!!

Jennifer Searl said...

Thanks for letting us know! I entered to win the free milk for a year (like you, we go through 5-6 gallons a week). My computer had some sort of snafu & I lost the link for the free chocolate with purchase coupons, but I will continue to hope for the free milk for a year prize. What a blessing that would be!

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Jennifer-
Glad to hear another family drinks as much as we do! I was beginning to feel like I was crazy, because it seems everyone else I know only buys 2-3 gallons a week, TOPS.

Sorry you couldn't print out the coupons. Check your email--they emailed me a link to print out the coupons so you could click on that and try again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin