Print Your Coupons Here!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pillsbury Catalina Deal and More Printable Coupons

It looks like at both Roundy's and Kroger stores (and probably other stores) there is a Pillsbury catalina deal going on right now, good until 2/21.

Buy 4 Pillsbury Refrigerated products in one transaction, get $2 OYNO catalina.
Buy 5, get $3 OYNO.
Buy 6, get $4 OYNO.

There are a LOT of printable coupons available to make this a great deal, especially if your store doubles coupons!
$1.00/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls or Grands! Sweet Rolls
$0.30/2 Refrigerated Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits
$0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
$1.00/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
$0.40/2 Pillsbury Italian Meal Breads
$0.75/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Holiday Cookies

$1.00/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough
$0.30/2 Refrigerated Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits
$0.40/2 Pillsbury Italian Meal Breads (Includes any Loaves, Breadsticks, Dinner Rolls, and Pizza Crust)

And more on the Pillsbury website!

Also, I've seen some comments on other blogs that the Kraft catalina deal is still working (buy 5, get a $5 OYNO catalina). If so, here's some good coupons to use with that deal:
$1.00/2 Kraft or Cracker Barrel Natural Cheese
$1.00/4 Philadelphia cream cheese
$1.00/1 Kraft parmesan cheese

$1.00/2 Kraft Shells and Cheese
are more!

While you are in a coupon printing mood, here are some more great ones to print off. Wait for a sale for some cheap or free oatmeal and cereal!
$1/1 Quaker Oatmeal (create your day, then print the coupon twice)
Sign up to get 5 $1/1 Multigrain Cheerios coupons by email
Sign up to get 5 $1/1 Cheerios coupons by email (in the yellow box)

Remember, some of these coupons have pre-set print limits, so once a bunch of people print them off, they could be gone. So if you think you might use these in the next month or so, print them off now before you miss your chance.

4 comments:

Pam said...

I did the Pillsbury deal today, with the italian bread products that were BOGO at COPPS, paired them with coupons and got the $2 catalina. Turned out to be a great deal!

Michelle said...

What is OYNO?

I wander if my Food City prints the same types of Catalinas as Kroger, etc. Like today...I bought 2 big boxes of Cheerios and received a catalina for 1.50/3 General Mill Big G Cereals. Do you know how I might find that out other than going and forking out some dough to receive no catalinas?

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Michelle-
OYNO stands for "off your next order", and it's almost like a gift card coupon, meaning you don't have to buy anything special in that next order, it is just money off your next purchase. If any other abbreviations are confusing, click over to my post "coupon lingo" (linked on the sidebar). :-)

I wish there were a place online to see what catalinas are being offered and where, but I don't know of one. I either find out by getting my own catalina at the register or by reading other "shopping" blogs. If I find out about good ones (like Kraft and Pillsbury), I try to pass them on here. Unfortunately, I don't always know what stores are participating because it doesn't say on the catalina. Since the Pillsbury one seems to be working at several stores around the country, I think there's a chance it might work at Food City as well, because it sounds like it might be a Pillsbury promotion. But I wouldn't go buy the products unless you plan to use them and also have coupons--just in case you don't get a catalina.

I know that isn't much help (sorry!). If I find out more, I'll let you know!
Jessica

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I did the Pillsbury and the Kraft catalina deals last night and they both worked.

I got 4 Pillsbury pizza crust (on sale BOGO free), used 2 doubled coupons, and 2 Pillsbury sweet rolls, with 2 $1/1 printables doubled. After the $4 catalina, I made $2.64! (overage applied to other groceries)

I got two packs of Kraft sliced cheese, 2 packs of Kraft shredded cheese, and 1 Kraft Parmesan cheese. After catalina, they came to $0.61 each. 'm loving stocking up on cheese for my freezer!

Of course I put all of these items in my first transaction, so I could use the $4 and $5 catalinas to pay on my next transaction. It works better this way so I don't forget about them. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin