Print Your Coupons Here!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Roundy's Matches--Double 10 Coupons!!

Roundy's is having another super double event this week! On Wednesday, you can double not 5, but 10 coupons per $25 order! So get your scissors ready for some super savings! (For my personal shopping list, scroll down.)


Dannon yogurt $0.50 each
$1/6 here
$1/6 or $0.17 each ADC!

Johnsonville Bratwurst $3.49
$0.55/1 Johnsonville Sausage
$2.39 ADC

Nabisco Snack Crackers $3.19
$2/2 printable here

$2.19 each

Kraft Deli Cheese $2
$1/2 Kraft Natural Cheese
$1 each ADC

Progresso Light soup $0.98 limit 2
$1/3 here (if you already printed it)

BOGO Pillsbury Pizza Crust, Dinner Rolls, Breadsticks, Biscuits or French Bread
$.30/2 Grands! Biscuits
$.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
$.40/2Pillsbury Italian Meal Breads here
and here

Fisher Whole Cashews, Pecans or Mixed Nuts $3.99
$1/1 here
$1.99 ADC

Blue Diamond Almonds $2.50
$1/2 here
$1.50 each ADC

Huggies Mega pack Diapers $14.98
$2.50/1 Pure & Natural Diapers
$2/1 Little Snugglers or Little Movers Diapers
$2/1 Overnites Diapers
$1/1 Any Huggies Diapers


Campbell's Condensed Soups $1.25
$1/4 here
$3/4 or $0.75 each ADC

Muir Glen Tomatoes $1.79
$1/1 here or $1/2 here
Better than free ADC!

Cottonelle 6 Double Roll Bath Tissue or 84 ct. Moist Wipes $3.99 each
$0.50/1 4-pack or larger of Cottonelle Aloe & E Toilet Paper here or here
$0.50/2 tubs or refills or ONE 72 ct refill or larger of Cottonelle SoothingClean Flushable Moist Wipes or here

I've been asked many times why I don't post my grocery shopping list BEFORE Wednesday, so that you all will know what deals I am going for and can copy my transactions. There are a few reasons why I haven't so far:
  • I'm just not that organized! Sometimes it's all I can do to post the coupon matches each week by Tuesday. I usually don't pull my own coupons until 5pm on Wednesday night!
  • Everyone's family's shopping needs are different, so your $25 transactions won't look the same as mine, which could make it frustrating to match my deals.
  • Everyone's coupon stash is different--Some have access to multiple papers or coupons from family members, some get All You magazine, some have printed off the coupons at the beginning of the month and some haven't. I don't want to frustrate people with coupons that aren't available to them, which is why I only post the current printables.
  • I frequently am shopping with rainchecks or competitor's coupons, which other people may not have.
Given these reasons, I do understand why people ask, so I will try my best to highlight some of the deals I plan to go for. This week some of the sale items I plan to buy are red grapes, eggs (limit is 2 per transaction, I may get 4 if I do 2 transactions), Muir Glen tomatoes, Johnsonville Brats, Nabisco crackers, Kraft cheese, Kellogg's cereal (I have some $1/1 coupons that came in some cereal), New York garlic bread, and maybe some McCormick spices if there are some on sale (I have some coupons).

7 comments:

Dena said...

How did you find out about the 10 doubled coupons this week? I see it on all the coupon sites, but nothing from Copps. I'm in southern WI, so we're a week behind on the ads. I might just have to call my local store and see if it's this Wed or next.

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Dena-
It was in our local ad. Since you are normally a week behind us (I wonder why they do that?), then hopefully yours will be next week!
Jessica

Dena said...

Thanks. Was it in the Wednesday ad or the separate weekend ad they sometimes do?

It is so weird about being off a week. What really threw me is that when I started couponing in December, they were the same -- at least for a couple of weeks. Then when I got back to couponing in mid-January, they were different. I was so confused at first!!

Jessica-MomForHim said...

At least for us, it was in the regular ad, behind the front flap. I hope you get it next week!

I wonder why they don't just sync everyone up...it seems weird to have them off when it seems like the rest of WI and all of MN is on the same schedule. Who knows. Maybe as they are uniting the Roundy's stores they will get everyone in sync. But I guess for those of you a week behind, it gives you that much more time to plan your transactions!

Dena said...

Thanks for the help. I'll be watching the ad tomorrow!

Dena said...

Yeah, so I spoke before I thought -- or rather before I checked out the Copps ad. Our stores here ARE doing 10 double coupons tomorrow. When I picked up my ads to start planning tomorrow's shopping, there it was - right at the bottom of the ad from this weekend.

Ted said...

You could also check the ads on line for your location and others you think are "ahead" to get a sneak peek. I've noticed the online ads differ somewhat from the printed ad (sometimes whole sections are left off, or sales shown that aren't in the printed ad).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin