Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Search with Swagbucks!

Search & Win
I just love searching with Swagbucks! Remember that today is Mega Swagbucks Day, so you might win a higher denomination today just by doing a few searches. I do a few searches a day and always win at least 1 swagbuck, but lately I have been winning a lot of 2's, and 2 weeks ago I won a 4! They add up fast if you search everyday and if you redeem them for a $5 Amazon gift card, 1 swagbuck is worth 11 cents (I know it might not sound like much, but that's 11 cents I wouldn't have if I searched with another engine). I have also won more than once throughout the day. After you do a search, when the page comes up with your search results, sometimes you will see a message like this:If you haven't signed up with Swagbucks yet, or if you have but haven't started searching, know that it IS worth it and you WILL save money! You can even save up all your Amazon gift cards through the year and pay for Christmas presents--getting them shipped right to your door (or even their door!) saving you time. Sign up by clicking here and get 3 free swagbucks to start off! Add swagbucks to your toolbar or your favorites to help you remember to search each day, and have fun earning those swagbucks!

If you don't like Amazon, you can also redeem for Paypal "cash" for 70 swagbucks or other prizes. Obviously with Amazon you get "more bang for your swagbuck"!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin