Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Search and Win With Swagbucks!

I haven't been remembering to remind you to do some searching on Swagbucks lately, but remember that Friday is MegaSwagbucks day! I just won my highest swagbuck ever, 4 swagbucks! I usually win 1 or 2 swagbucks every day just by doing my regular searches. My favorite prize to redeem for is a $5 Amazon gift card, which only takes 45 swagbucks. Recently I figured out that each swagbuck I win is worth $0.11, and it adds up fast! If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, just click here or on the banner below to get started. You will get 3 free Swagbucks to start you out. This is a great way to earn some "cash" for something you are likely doing anyway--searching the web. Enjoy your Friday--it's almost the weekend! :-)

Search & Win

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin