Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Walgreens Coupon-Fri and Sat only

I wasn't planning on going to Walgreens this week, but they got my attention with another great coupon!! Get your $5/$20 coupon here and get ready to save (or even make) some money! If you want some ideas as to how to make money with this coupon, go to this post or this post and look at the comments, too.

Here's my plan to take advantage of this deal:
2 packages of Huggies $9.99 each (We need these)
1 package of Kotex $5.00
Lypsyl (if they have it) $1.99
Subtotal: $26.97

Coupons: $1.50 off Huggies x 2
$1.50 off Kotex Walgreens coupon
$1 off LypSyl
$5/$20

Total OOP: $16.47
Submit for $1.99 October Walgreens rebate
Submit to Caregiver's Marketplace for diaper rebate $2
Get $5 RR for next transaction from Kimberly-Clark

Total after rebates and RR: $7.48
Which is what I would pay for only 1 pack of Huggies!

I got the Kotex coupon in a sample I ordered from Walgreens that I told you about here. I got the LypSyl coupon from a campaign I did for BzzAgent, and I have a few more if you want to make this a small money-maker for you! Just email me and we'll arrange a way to get the coupon to you.

Thanks to Staci and Amber for being the first to email this to me! I know they're making some money shopping at Walgreens, too!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin