Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Never Pay More Than. . . List

Erin at $5 Dinners wrote a post on making your own "Never Pay More Than" list. This is the same idea behind the price list I made, but I like her name for it better, and I think it more accurately reflects what I'm willing to pay for things I buy frequently. A price list would list the lowest sale prices of items, but a "Never Pay More Than" list would reflect what I'm really willing to pay for certain items while combining coupons with sale prices and rebates.

Some things I could add to my "Never Pay More Than" list would be:

Toothpaste: FREE
Toothbrushes: FREE
Pantiliners: FREE
Shampoo: FREE
Glade products: FREE
Kleenex: 60 cents a box
Cereal: 50 cents a box
Bottled or Frozen Juice: $1
Cleaning products: $1
Diapers: $7.49 jumbo (for Huggies, then submit for $1 back from Caregiver's Marketplace!)

As Erin mentions, your list might differ slightly from mine based on what you buy and where you shop, so you have to make your own. Start writing down the deals you've scored on various products and see if your list goes down in price over the next few months!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How do you pay $7.49 for Jumbo Huggies? All I can ever find are $2 off coupons?

I tried to view your profile but don't see it on your blog. I'm just trying to see your location to compare stores. I'm in NE TN. We mostly shop Wal-Mart. We have a Target but not a big superstore so groceries are limited. We have Food Lion, Food City, and Kroger.

Jessica-MomForHim said...

My email address is listed in my profile and also on my blog under our family picture. But I will email you! :-)

We don't have a super Target either. The short answer to the diaper question is I buy them at CVS and Walgreens when there is a sale and a coupon, and I submit for rebates from Caregivers Marketplace every year, getting another $0.75 back per pack of Huggies diapers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin