Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Coupons Make You Crazy?

I have a confession to make. Although I do LOVE couponing and it is exhilarating for me, it can also make me crazy. That's why I called my series "Crazy for Coupons". It has a double meaning sometimes.

I'm not a perfect player in this coupon game. Sometimes I do get flustered, especially if I am in a hurry or have kids with me. I also still get embarrassed because of having to ask for rainchecks (often I just skip it), and especially if there are people in line behind me. I let people go ahead of me all the time because of my many coupons and multiple transactions. The other night I kept letting people ahead of me at Walgreens, and then I asked if someone could check me out in cosmetics so I wouldn't hold anyone up. I know I shouldn't be embarrassed about using coupons wisely and saving money, but. . .

However, I'm not ready to give it up, because it astounds me how much less I have been spending. And despite the red cheeks, it is a fun game to play!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin