Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pacifier?

"Pacifier? I don't need no stinkin' pacifier!"

Seriously, she loves sucking on her feet, her booties, her hands, anyone else's hands, her burpcloth, her bib, you name it. . .but NOT on a pacifier. We keep trying it now and then, since friends have told us their child didn't take one until 6 months, but so far, it's a no-go.

And here's another cute diaper picture. I had just finished cleaning her up from a MAJOR blow-out and set her down on the blanket while I finished cleaning up. She rolled over and was so cute and content I had to get the camera!

1 comments:

Sparks said...

(from Lana)
Hey Jessica,
Just want to say that I love your blog!!
Ryan never did take the pacifier and in some ways it was a blessing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin