Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Woohoo! It came!

Remember when I blogged about The Caregiver's Marketplace? They give cash back for various products related to caring for someone's needs, like diapers! I sent in receipts for 28 packs of Huggies diapers I had purchased this year (I have 2 kids in diapers so I know I've bought more, but that's what I could find!) and I just received a check for $26 dollars! Woohoo! Time for a date with my Hubby! :-)

See my original post here for details. Huggies and Pull-Ups are the only brands of diapers you can get cash back for, $1 per pack. On the form it lists Jumbo packs, but I went ahead and sent in receipts for the 3 bigger boxes I had bought just in case, and apparently they gave me credit for 2, so I'd say go ahead and send in the boxes, too, just in case. You need receipts for at least 5 packs of diapers (I wouldn't include boxes in the 5 just in case). And if you know someone who buys products for diabetes or other physical problems, there are a lot of other products listed, so pass it along.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin