Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Show-and-Tell

Did you take advantage of the $5/$20 Walgreens coupon or the deals at CVS this week? I did! Here's what I scored last night:

Walgreens
As I suspected, my Walgreens was out of some of the things I was planning to get, but I still managed to make it to $20 after coupons:
Rimmel foundation $7.49
L'Oreal face wipes $6.99
Extreme Energy $3.99
Glade Scented Oil Candle $5.99 x 2
Glade Oil Refills $2.99 x 2
Jergens Bar Soap 8 pk. $2.69 (I needed a filler and these are good for shoeboxes, too)
Total before coupons: $39.12
Total OOP after coupons: $19.34

Submit for Oct. ESR (rebate): $24.47

Made $5.13


CVS
I wanted to take advantage of the Kimberly-Clark deal and I would have bought some diapers, but they didn't have the size I wanted. So instead, we're pretty well stocked on paper items now!
2 12 packs Cottonelle = $13
8 rolls Viva = $6.49
6 boxes Kleenex = $6
4 12 packs Mountain Dew = $11
1 deodorant = $4.99
1 bag Teddy Grahams (fun filler for the girls) = $1
Total before coupons: $42.48
Total OOP after coupons: $14.88
ECBs I still have: $3
A great deal for all the stuff I got!

Something wonderful I discovered is that my CVS will take Walgreens RRs! I could only use one on my transaction above at Walgreens, so I thought I might as well try it since they do accept competitor's coupons. No problem! This may vary by store, so you'd need to check.

So how did you do? Some of you are beginners and some of you have been doing this a LOT longer than I have! Please share! I love to hear how people are saving money!

4 comments:

Amber said...

My Walgreens Deals:
Rimmel Foundation $7.49
L'Oreal Face Wipes $7.49
Extreme Energy $3.99
Nivea Men's Body Wash $4.99
Crest Pro-Health TPaste $3.79
3 Arizona Teas 3/$2.00 (I like them and it was a good price)

Total Before Coupons $29.25
Total OOP after Coupons $23.25
Submit for Sept & Oct Rebates: $27.25
Made $4.00!! And I think that's spectacular!!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica-MomForHim said...

Kristin's Deal:
Check out my deal yesterday at Walgreens.........

The amount before coupons was $42.57
I paid $23.45
Plus received $9.50 Register Rewards coupons for my next purchase at Walgreens
Plus I will be getting approx. $9.00 in rebates from Walgreens

So the grand total for that purchase was - $4.95 - Wow, what a steal........Jeff can not believe it!
Kristin

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Jenni's deal:
I jut got back from Walgreens where I got 2 bags of carmels for $.15 after coupon and RR. And used my 2 $10 RR to buy gift cards to use later.
Jenni

Blog Widget by LinkWithin