Print Your Coupons Here!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CVS and Walgreens




I went to both CVS and Walgreens tonight. I used up my RRs at Walgreens from the diaper deal and rolled some ECBs at CVS.

At Walgreens I bought 2 dozen eggs, 2 bottles of vitamins for the kids, some Softsoap, an assortment of cold, allergy, and pain medications, and 2 toothpastes. Total before coupons and RRs was $51.78. I used 2 RRs, 4 store coupons, 1 coupon from All You, 1 from the Colgate promotion, and 2 from the newspaper.
Walgreens Total OOP after RRs: $7.48
Submit for $3.99 rebate+10% bonus=$4.38 total rebate


At CVS I bought 3 shampoos, 1 toothpaste, and 3 12-packs of Mtn Dew (keeping this stocked is one easy way I can "do my husband good"!). Total before coupons and ECBs was $30.21. I used a raincheck, 4 coupons from the newspaper, 3 from the mail (Pepsi/Frito-Lay Promotion), I was refunded $1.69 from last week, and I used $12.99 in ECBs. The toothpaste and shampoo were free after ECBs, and after coupons and ECBs I got the Mtn Dew for $1 per 12-pack!
CVS Total after coupons and EBCs: $3.02
(used gift card, so $0 from my grocery $!)
Still have $7.98 ECBs from last week
Received $14.49 in new ECBs

I have a lot of ECBs left, but I'm not worried because the week of 4/5 CVS has a similar deal on diapers that Walgreens had: buy $25, get $10 in ECBs. So I'll be able to use ECBs and coupons to pay for more diapers, and still end up with new ECBs! We always need more diapers in our house. I've been buying diapers for 6 years straight without a break, and often for more than one child at a time. I am happy to report, however, that M has been consistently dry at naptime for a couple of weeks now, and has been dry at night for 7 nights in a row! Yeah M! We are SO proud of you (and our wallets are happy, too)!

1 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

I hadn't seen the heads up for 4/5 CVS- thanks for posting it.

Great deals!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin