Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Soda Stock-Up at Walgreens

Thanks to a heads-up from Staci, I went to Walgreens and re-stocked Ted's stash of Mountain Dew for a great price! This week the advertised deal for Pepsi products was "buy 5/$15, get $5 RR", but on the display in front of the soda it also said, "Buy $20, get $10 RR". So, at $3 each, I bought seven 12 packs, for a total of $22.05 including tax. Sure enough, I got a $10 RR to use on a future purchase. So after RR, it's like I got the soda for $1.72 per 12 pack including tax, a GREAT deal for soda! Thanks again, Staci!
*Look for a rebate form near Pepsi displays. If you buy three Pepsi products and three Frito-Lay products in January, mail in for $15 in coupons.

1 comments:

Rachael said...

I am definitely going to do this deal on Sunday! I guess the chips/dips will be on sale too then, so it will be a great deal for the rebate (and you can roll it into the Skippy/Ragu RR!).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin