Print Your Coupons Here!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Guest Basket

One of the things I like about staying in hotels is the complimentary shampoos and lotions. (How many of you are with me?) Back in the day (before cost saving measures started taking hold), hotels used to offer quite an assortment of goodies, usually in a basket in the bathroom. I know they weren't really free since we had paid for the hotel room, but it still made me feel like I was getting a little extra something. Or maybe I have a thing for cute, small bottles! :-)

I've made up a basket that sits in our guest room to try to capture that feeling, and to help out any guests that stay with us, just in case they forgot something (I know I've been there!). I started with a cute basket, put in a couple of washcloths and then filled it with any goodies I could think of: toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorants, lotions, hair gel, razors, shave gel, shower gel, soap, bandaids of different sizes, feminine products, a comb, a sleeping mask, and ear plugs. This is a perfect way to use some of the free samples I receive in the mail.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin