Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Walgreens Photo Deal-Free Scrapbook Page

Friday only you can create a FREE 8x10 scrapbook page! Earlier in the week we had thought it would be $0.99, but a 20% off coupon took off $1 automatically, and the code SCRAPIT took off the other $3.99, making it FREE if you opt for in-store pickup. Thanks Freebies4Mom!

There are several designs to choose from. I made a page of our alone vacation at the beach. I don't scrapbook, so I'm planning to frame my 8x10 page instead and put it in our new beach-themed master bathroom. Here's the one I made, that will be available to pick up sometime tomorrow.

Last night when I went into Walgreens to pick up my free 4x6 prints, they had a sign saying that next Wednesday you can get a FREE 8x10 Photo Collage. You can either create it online or in the store. I think that code was FUNDAY, but I'll let you know next week when I find out for sure (I forgot to write it down--sorry!).

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin