Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Smokin' Hot Wipes Deal!

Do you use wipes? Seriously, what mom doesn't, even if their kids are no longer in diapers? They are generally useful to have around! Even if you can't think of a use for some right now, you will want to run to your local Walgreens and get your hands on some of these orange back-to-school coupon books. There should be stacks of them near the entrance of the store in the rack where you can find the current week's ad, or you can ask in cosmetics.

So what's the big deal? There is a $2 off Huggies Wipes store coupon in them that can be "stacked" (used together) with a manufacturer coupon to get a tub of Huggies wipes for really cheap! The regular price for a tub of wipes at my Walgreens is $2.79, which would make them $0.79 a tub. If you have any manufacturer coupons, you could get them for even cheaper, like $0.04 a tub!

My local Walgreens was out of the tubs, so I went to CVS where they accept Walgreen's coupons (at least mine does, you may want to ask). The wipes were on sale for $3 each there, so not as great a deal, but I had a couple of coupons that were expiring today that I wanted to use. The Walgreens coupons are good until 8/29, so you have plenty of time to gather your Huggies coupons and take advantage of this deal. If you can't think of a use for wipes in your house, please consider buying a couple of tubs for cheap to donate to your local shelter. I know they would appreciate them!

For the past 6 years, I've had either one or two kids in diapers at a time, so I've gotten very used to having wipes around, and not only for diaper changes. They're nice for cleaning off dirty hands and faces on picnics, and I frequently grab them if there's a small spill on the carpet. I've also given them to my kids to "wash" the kitchen floor as a job to earn some extra money. My husband used some wipes today to clean off dirty feet that had been walking barefoot in the grass.

But my favorite use for wipes I learned from my friend Drew when I was a brand new mom. Any of you who know me know that ALL four of my kids have been extreme spitter-uppers. They wear bibs for the first 9 months of their lives, constantly, and a burp cloth is a must while holding them. My mom has even made us "Grammie bibs" that are extra long! Anyway, back to being a new mom. . . H spit up on me while we were visiting Drew, and I wiped it up with the burpcloth as usual. She was very tiny, but I'd already been spit up on enough to know that even if it appeared that you got all the spit up off, and even if you used water, your shirt would stink when it dried. Drew told me that a baby wipe takes the smell away, too! It was like magic! Wipes have never been far away since. :-)

How many uses can you think of for wipes, besides the obvious diapering jobs? Leave a comment and let's see how many uses we can come up with!

Thanks to Jedotta for alerting me to this deal!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks for sharing this deal! My girls are way past the diaper stage, but we always keep a tub of wipes in the car for sticky hands or spills.

cookiesandmilk said...

I have been known to wash marker off tables with wipes, wipped cheese dip off my sofa, cleaned my dog's feet when he comes in from a rainy day, ect. Wipes are so handy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin