Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Weekly Groceries

$78.38 for 68 items over 4 transactions

FREE: 5 packs of Activia, Mott's Applesauce, 2 packages of Wacky Mac

Under $1: Jello x6, Muir Glen diced tomatoes x4, Haagen-Dazs x6 (yum!), Grands biscuits x2, crayons x4, envelopes, 5 lb. bag of potatoes, hot dogs, bananas, Honey Maid Bees, Spaghetti Sauce x2, chocolate milk, peanut butter

I am well on my way on collecting for Dannonomics coupons, since I have purchased $18.25 worth and 2 brands (though really I only spent $2.50 after sales and doubled coupons!). I am only one pack away from getting 6 $1 coupons, but I have until the end of October to collect receipts, so I may just make it to the $40 level and get 15 $1 coupons!

If you'd like to enter my giveaway, click here.

2 comments:

The Young Family said...

Jessica,

Great shopping trip! Wow!

I have a question that perhaps you might have an answer to...or at least some suggestions!

We will be moving across country in about 10 days. Obviously, we can't move our entire pantry and mini-stockpile of food (I can't even begin to imagine what that meat would look like after 5 days on the road!), nor do we have the room for it even if I wanted to. In any case, what tips do you have for starting a stockpile from scratch and still managing to eat a somewhat balanced diet in the process? Our budget doesn't allow us to drop a couple hundred dollars in start-up costs for groceries, so I'm hoping you might have some ideas. I do have a pretty decent coupon collection, so I'm hoping that will help us out some, but your thoughts would be appreciated

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I answered your question here:
http://momforhim.blogspot.com/2009/08/starting-stockpile.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin