Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Tombstone Pizza Deal

I went to shop the loss leaders at another grocery store this week and remembered why I don't usually do that. It never ceases to amaze me how easily the money seems to slip through my fingers at this store! I spent about $48.

I know you are wondering about all the Mountain Dew. Keeping the Mountain Dew stocked at our house is one way I can show love to Ted in a tangible way. :-) And I've been known to sneak one every once in awhile, too.

Well, the Mtn Dew was $2 per 12 pack, so that's why I stocked up this week. I also went to get 4 Tombstone pizzas, but after paying, I got a $3 ONYO catalina, making them $2 each, so I had to go back and get 4 more!

But the Tombstone deal gets even better. . .I can submit to Tombstone to receive a credit to help pay my bills! If your family likes Tombstone pizzas and you can find a good sale, print out this form and save your receipts and UPCs. You have until 1/15/10 to take advantage of this offer, and you can earn up to a $15 credit if you buy 17 pizzas. What a deal!

If you'd like to enter my giveaway, click here.

3 comments:

kat said...

what does lost leader mean?

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Good question! Loss leaders are the sales that stores put in their weekly flyers to get you into the store. They get their name I think because the store is willing to take "a loss" on those items, counting on the fact that you will buy more items (and especially ones that aren't on sale). You can really save money if you watch the flyers and adjust your spending (and meal planning) to shopping and stockpiling the loss leaders when they are on sale.

Any other questions, let me know!

Boys, Noise, and too many Toys! said...

What store had that Mt. Dew for $2.00 we are moving and I want to stock up on it for the moving helpers! I hope I can learn how to shop like you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin