Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Weekly Groceries-$61 for a family of 6

It was a big week for deals, which was nice because the last couple of weeks have been pretty slow for me, coupon-wise. You can click to enlarge the picture if you want to.

Hubby asked if I would stock up on Honey Nut Cheerios because he likes to snack on them and I was happy to oblige! The cereal deal ended up like this:
8 boxes of cereal=$25.72-$10 instant reward, minus 6 coupons (5 doubled)=$7.47, PLUS 2 gallons of milk at $1.99 each=$11.45, minus $6.50 catalina milk coupons=
$4.95 for 8 boxes of cereal AND 2 gallons of milk!

I got these items for FREE after coupons: 5 packs of yogurt, Ronzoni Pasta x4, Easy Mac x4, Tyson Cornish Hens x2, baby food. And I will submit for a full rebate for the Tyson Fajita Kit.

I did four transactions so I could double 20 coupons. My before coupon total was over $100 (and that's AFTER the $10 discount and other sale prices. Before sales it was about $150).
TOTAL: $51.52 for 73 items

They ran out of Fiber One yogurt which I had more coupons for, so I got a raincheck and will get more for FREE after doubled coupons later. Our family can go through A LOT of yogurt, so I love it when I can get it for free! :-)

I also made a quick run into Aldi and picked up milk, carrots, pears, bananas, tortillas, and hamburger buns for a total there of $9.95.

Weekly total: $61.47 for a family of 6!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin