Print Your Coupons Here!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Want Some Freebies?

Here are some freebies that are available to request. I recommend setting up a separate email address to use to request free samples or enter sweeps so you don't bog down your personal email with unwanted junk mail. You can easily set up a free account with gmail, yahoo, mail.com, and many others.


Bodycology Raspberries & Cream Lotion






Scope Outlast




John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo





L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift (sign in or register, click on "My L'Oreal", then "Special Offers")




GoodNites



Carefree

Stayfree


Playtex Sport

Always Infinity


Do you like getting freebies in the mail? I do! It makes it more exciting to check your mailbox each day. What will you get today?

If you are interested in a regular freebie roundup, let me know and I'll be happy to continue passing along the freebies to you! Just leave a comment so I know you'd appreciate it!

1 comments:

boywonder said...

OF COURSE!! I take advantage of your information whenever I get the chance! Thanks for you effort!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin