Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Free EOS Lip Balm

I was so excited to see this freebie, since I'm a serious lip balm freak! I have at least 5 tubes going at any one time because I need to have it close at hand. Click here to get a free smooth mint sphere sample of EOS lip balm. There are only 50,000 samples, which I'm sure will go fast, so I didn't want to wait for the weekly freebie roundup to post this. Hurry and get yours! Just look at how cute it is!

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

3 comments:

Boys, Noise, and too many Toys! said...

You gave me your card at the grocery store last night and I am amazed at your savings! I also have a family of 6, all boys that are eating me out of house and home! :) Would you be interested in teaching me personally how to coupon? I am new at this and get flustered very easy!

Thank you,
Theresa

dolphins4theresa@yahoo.com

cookiesandmilk said...

I think I just missed the cut off for a free sample, it appears now they are giving out $1/1 coupons. Maybe next time!

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Bummer, sorry!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin