Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Swagbucks Special Offers

Good news from Swagbucks! It used to be that you could only do the special offers page once a week and earn 1 swagbuck, but now you can view special offers every day and earn a little extra swag cash! Just click on the special offers on the left sidebar of the Swagbucks home page, skip through the offers, and be rewarded at the end! These will be smaller denominations (this morning I got a 2), but since you can earn them every day, they will keep adding up!

And remember to do some searches today, because Friday is still Mega Swagbucks Day! My favorite redemption is the $5 Amazon gift card for only 450 swagbucks. You can also make a $5 donation to a charity for only 450 swagbucks--also a great deal! What do you redeem your swagbucks for?

6 comments:

Erin said...

I just won 100 swagbucks for a search today! I was really excited to see that, I've never won more than 10 for a search.

MJ said...

I use my swagbucks to buy the $5 Amazon cards & buy mp3 downloads for my iPod - since Amazon always throws many albums on sale for $5 a month, it's a cheap way to fund my music needs!

B.D.Bronco said...

the $5 amazon card is the best deal. i have a amazon wish list and this is a great way to get a treat every month. if i ever get all my amazon items i MAY consider the paypal one, although that would take longer... LOVE IT!

B.D.Bronco said...

interesting... i just did the special offers for today and at the end i got a "sorry your not a winner today"

i thought we got at least one SB every time we do them (daily)???

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Erin-
That's awesome about your big win!

Beloved-
I thought you could get at least 1 every day, too! It says "now you can earn every day", which I think is pretty misleading. I'm sure most people read that as meaning they would get at least 1 SB every day. What a bummer!

Jessica-MomForHim said...

beloved-
I have been doing the special offers every day (after I win for a search) and I have always gotten 2 SB. Maybe it was a glitch? I'd suggest keep trying! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin