Print Your Coupons Here!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Mailbox Monday

I had a question this week about giving out your credit card number to request freebies. DO NOT DO THIS! I try to only post true freebies, and you should never have to give out your credit card information. If I ever slip-up and post something that requires credit info, please let me know so I can delete it from the list. You need to protect your personal info! I have set up another email account that I use for sweeps and freebies (you can request a free one from yahoo, gmail, mail.com, and many other places), and if a field is not required when I'm filling out a form, I don't enter that info. Getting freebies in your mailbox is fun and is legit--the companies want to get you hooked on their products--but just be careful. Okay, now for some freebies!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin