Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

MORE $3/1 Huggies Coupons!

This is great! If you use Huggies, there are more $3/1 coupons available! You probably already printed this $3 Huggies coupon, but there are two more available to print. Remember that you can print off 2 of each coupon, for a total of 6 coupons!

Wondering where to best use those coupons?
  • Target has Huggies jumbo packs 2/$17 through today, 3/20, which you can combine with 2 of these Target $1.50/1 coupons to get 2 jumbo packs for $8, or $4 each!
  • Starting tomorrow (3/21) at Walgreens, buy 3 jumbo packs at $8.99 each for a total of $26.97, use 3 $3/1 coupons, pay $17.97 OOP and get a $5 RR, making them $4.32 each after RRs.
As usual, if you don't need these coupons, consider printing them and giving them to another mom who will use them. She will appreciate it! You could also buy some diapers yourself to donate to a church nursery or shelter!


6 comments:

The NEW Mommiez Blend said...

I don't see the Target coupon on their site, but I still have some I printed a couple weeks ago. Maybe these are the same ones?

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Yes, they are the same ones. I know because I was only able to print one at first, which I wondered about. But then I found the other one I had printed previously in my stash. I just went and used mine to get $4 jumbo packs (size 2) for the baby that is coming! :-)

Anonymous said...

I became a Huggies fan on facebook, but how do you print the coupons?

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I'm not on FB, but here are directions I've heard:

-Become a Facebook fan of Huggies then you’ll see a tinyurl that allows you to print two Huggies coupons
-you will see a post with a link which takes you to a $3/1 Huggies Little Movers printable coupon.
-click on the link in their newest post to print two more coupons!

If those don't help, I don't know what else to tell ya, since I can't see the page. If you tried everything, maybe they are gone? Sorry I can't be more help!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jessica! That worked. And, they say the coupon will be for Little Movers, but it is for any Huggies Diapers!

Angela

Sara said...

I was wondering whether I did something wrong. I went earlier in the week and bought three packages with three coupons, getting a RR for $5 back at Walgreens. Today, I went and bought three more packages with three coupons, bought a candybar so I could use the RR and no more RR printed out. Is that how it normally works? I've only ever tried this on the times it "rolled." Thanks for the clarification. My email is bsklaw29@yahoo if it's easier to write back there! Take care, Sara

Blog Widget by LinkWithin