Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Baby Face

I had another ultrasound the other day and I had to share some cute baby pictures with you! Usually the pictures from the 4D ultrasound are kind of weird looking, but this time she was able to get a pretty clear picture of baby's face (and her hand down by her chin). So cute!

They wanted to recheck her heart, and everything looks fine, praise the Lord! The did a few quick measurements, and I am still measuring about a week ahead. She is currently about 3 lbs 2 oz, which is in the 65th percentile. Considering the 50th percentile is about 7-1/2 pounds at birth, it seems I'm tracking right along since our babies have always been over 8 lbs. God has our babies start out a little bigger since they all spit up so much! :-)

She was moving and kicking quite a bit during the ultrasound, which didn't surprise me since it seems like she never stops moving all day! She was head down, but it is early enough that I'm sure she is still moving around. I can tell things are getting more crowded in there, because I've been having more all-day heartburn and I've definitely entered the "waddling" phase of pregnancy!

5 comments:

Heidi Maranell said...

Such great pictures! Looks like she has a cute little nose! I can't believe my baby is 7+ months old already. Where does the time go? When are you due again?

Mary K said...

Wow, your baby girl is so beautiful and precious! The 4D pictures do look awesome when you are farther along in the pregnancy! I don't like to mention it out loud but my daughter looked like an alien in hers!

You are so blessed with 5 beautiful girls! We are so happy for you and Ted :)

Anonymous said...

If your babies spit up so much you might want to check the amount you feed them. My first two always always always spit up and finally with the third my midwife told me that I was may be feeding him too much at a time. He didn't know any better at that age than to suck and swallow. I limited his feedings instead of making him in charge and he was my first baby to be average or above in the weight percentile. Your girls are cute. I've got 4 boys myself.

Betsy said...

Don't overfeed your kids. Their instinct is to suck and swallow and they don't know when to stop. My midwife told me this after 2 babies who puked and puked and puked after feedings. Now baby 3 and 4 are average or above for weight and no more spitups.

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Heidi-
Sorry I forgot to respond to your question! I am due mid-May.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin