Print Your Coupons Here!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Get 60 Free Swagbucks!

If you haven't signed up with Swagbucks, I've got a deal for you! Through 3/3/10, sign up here and enter the code MOMFORHIM (case sensitive) in the swagcode box ON THE REGISTRATION PAGE and you'll get 60 FREE swagbucks to start your account instead of the regular 30!

I've been winning a lot of 20s and even a couple of 30s in the past few days, just by doing a few searches--and you can win more than once a day! And don't forget that every week you can go to the Special Offers page, skip through several offers and you will be rewarded at the end (I just got 3 swagbucks). When you redeem your swagbucks for $5 Amazon gift cards (the best value), 60 swagbucks is worth $0.66. Do some more searches and watch your points add up fast! You can start redeeming for gift cards and save up for free Christmas or birthday presents all year. :-)

7 comments:

Back2Basics said...

I tried to enter the code "MOMFORHIM" but I keep getting the message: Please enter a valid Promotion Code(Please note Promotion Codes are case sensitive)

Am I doing something wrong? I verified that I'm logged in and put it in the "Swag Code" box.

???

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Did you just sign up today, and through my link? Because that code is for new sign-ups through my link. Please let me know, because if there is a problem I will have to contact Swagbucks.

Kristi S said...

I just signed up through your link and it says I have 33 swagbucks...

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Kristi-
Did you enter the MOMFORHIM code in the registration page?

kristi said...

Yes I did! It did say something about a problem and they were fixing it on the facebook page, so that could be the issue.

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Kristi-
If you don't see it fixed by tonight, email me (momforhim at gmail) the first and last name and email you used to sign up, and I'll email my contact. He manually fixed it for someone else, so I'm sure he would for you, too.
Jessica

Kristi said...

Thanks so much they added the other 30 on today and now I have a total of 82 since I keep earning them! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin