Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Super Savings!

While I was out today (I got to have lunch with a friend!), I ran quickly to pick up a few deals. I went to Target first.

  • 2 packs Huggies diapers 2/$17
  • 2 Johnson's Buddies soaps $0.97 each
  • 2 Tide travel packs of laundry soap $0.97 each
  • 1 Johnson's lotion $0.97
Total before coupons: $22.89.
Used 2 $3/1 Huggies coupons, 2 $1.50/1 Target Huggies coupons (these are store coupons so you can stack them with manufacturer coupons), 2 Tide coupons for $1 off any (didn't exclude trial size), 2 $1/1 Johnson's baby product (excluded trial, but not Buddies Soaps, which aren't a trial size, and they are in the baby aisle with the wipes and baby food), and 1 $1/1 Johnson's lotion (didn't exclude trial size). I also got a discount for using my own bags.
Total after coupons: $8.79

Then I went to Walgreens just to get the Colgate Total, which was free after RRs this week. I wasn't going to make a special trip just for toothpaste, but since I passed the store anyway, I took along my coupon. I used a $1/1 coupon from a recent insert, paid $3.19 and got a $4 RR, which I'll use next week when I do the Huggies diaper deal (I'll add in a small filler so I can use the Huggies coupons as well as the RR).

Did you head to Target to take advantage of these sweet coupons?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin