Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Like What You See?

Are you new here? Are you finding some things that are helpful to you? Consider subscribing to my blog so you don't miss a thing! You have two options for subscribing.

  1. Under my family's picture on my blog, click on Subscribe to Mom For Him by Email. Enter your email address and the code and you will get an email from Feedburner asking you to complete your subscription. From then on, each day I post something new, it will get sent straight to your email! Email subscriptions usually go out mid-morning, once a day. If I post something in the afternoon, you'd get it the following day.
  2. Set up Google Reader. This way you can manage all your blog subscriptions in one place! It's like a separate email box for your blogs. One benefit to this over the email subscription is that it automatically updates several times throughout the day so you won't miss a time-sensitive deal I might post in the afternoon.
Whatever you decide to do, know that I like having you around! Thanks for supporting my blog (by printing your coupons here!), and please let me know if there are specific questions you'd like me to answer. You can reach me at momforhim (at) gmail (dot) com.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin