Print Your Coupons Here!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Freebies for Today Only!

Get a free 8x10 photo with the code MOTHER online or with the in-ad coupon which you can find in the store. If you order online, be sure to choose in-store pickup so you don't get charged for shipping. Go here for more details.

Get a free Iced FruiTea today from Arby's. Just tell them "I'm parched. FruiTea for me!" to get your free tea - no purchase is required. They have the following flavors: Mandarin Orange, Diet Blackberry, Passion Fruit, and Diet Peach. I don't know about you, but I'm thinkin' Arby's!

Both these freebies are for Wednesday, May 6th only, so don't miss out! And if you didn't already, be sure to print off your free KFC coupons, which are only available through today (but good until the 19th). I'm looking forward to not cooking dinner one of these nights! :-)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin