Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Walgreens Run

Walgreens was running their Pepsi/Lay's deal again this week, so I went in to stock up as well as to use my last free chocolate milk coupon. For the Pepsi/Lay's deal, buy $20, get a $10 RR, it ended up like I paid $1 per bag of chips and only $1.40 for each 12-pack, less than my target price. I got the Shredded Wheat both free with coupon and paid only $1 each for the John Frieda conditioners after coupons and RR (our girls go through a lot, and F's hair isn't even long yet!). I spent $20.48 after coupons and RRs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! What a deal! I love my diet pepsi! I have never used the RR at Walgreens before. Quick question.. I have some photos to pick up from there, do the RR print out right away? and can I just turn around and use them on my photos? thank you!

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Yes, the RR prints out from the catalina machine and the cashier will hand it to you with your receipt. Then you can do another transaction and use it right away. You just have to make sure that your amount is over the amount (they won't give you money back), and that you don't have more coupons than items. But if you're using it to pay for photos, you should be fine. :-) Any more questions, let me know!

Lauren said...

Great Job this week again! I love CAT's they are like Monoply money!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin