Print Your Coupons Here!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

GREAT Huggies Deal--$3.99 per pack!!

There is a NEW $2/1 package of Huggies diapers coupon available here. Be sure to hit your back button so you can print it twice, because according to iheartwags there is a GREAT deal on Huggies diapers next week at Walgreens!

Starting 2/7 at Walgreens:
Buy Huggies jumbo pack $8.99
Use $2/1 coupon
Pay $6.99 OOP
Get a $3 RR to use on your next purchase**
That's like paying $3.99 for a pack of Huggies!! WOW!!

This is such a great deal for diapers, I don't expect these coupons to last very long before they hit their print limits, so print yours out now! And if you don't use Huggies or don't have a baby in diapers, consider printing off your 2 coupons anyway, and either giving them to a mom who will use them or buying the diapers at Walgreens to donate to a shelter or church nursery.

**You can only buy one package at a time because only 1 RR will print out per transaction. Remember, you won't be able to use this RR on your second Huggies transaction, either, because a new $3 RR will not print out if you do. Either save your RRs for a later purchase (but don't forget about them--they expire in 2 weeks!), or do a third transaction that has at least 2 items in it in order to use both RRs (because you have to have as many items as coupons in a transaction). Confused? Leave a comment or email me! :-)

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm having a prob printing the coupons. I've downloaded the coupon software before but this requests for me to install the software again. I go through the process of installing and they still won't print. I've had this problem before with other coupons...do you know why? Or can you send me the actual link to where you got the coupons? Thanks Jessica! And it's clear as mud! JUST KIDDING! I get it! yeah!

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I'm not a computer whiz, but I have three suggestions, which may or may not fix things:
*Try closing out your browser after installing and before printing.
*Try rebooting your computer after installing and before printing.
*Try using another browser (internet explorer or firefox)

Let me know if one of these works! I hope it does!

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Oh, and when you click on the text above for the coupon, it does bring you to the actual link. There isn't anything else I can send you.

Sorry--I really hope you can get it to work!

Jennie said...

I'm having the same problem and have tried everything to fix it. Bummer.

Michelle said...

Ah fuzzles! I never got it. AND in the process I messed up my coupon printer software and my coupon tool bar up top. I managed to find my software but can't get my toolbar back. If you have any ideas on that let me know. :(

babinalee said...

Changing the "wg&o" to "wi&o" in the address bar has finally solved my printing problems. Thank you Jessica for the information! I too was very frustrated in trying to print.

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I assume you guys tried the trick babinalee mentioned above? Since you were saying it was telling you to reinstall, I assumed that wasn't the problem. I have another friend who has emailed me saying she can't get it either. I don't know what the problem is. I wish I did--I'm so sorry!!! Maybe a friend or relative can print some for you?

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Try these links--
For Firefox:
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=zasmbtx77899695&bt=wg&o=61293&c=WM&p=x1noivPl

or for Explorer:
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=zasmbtx77899695&bt=wi&o=61293&c=WM&p=x1noivPl

Did you click on "help" on the coupon page and try their troubleshooting tips?

Michelle said...

It worked! Yeah!

babinaleeHow did you know to do that? This happened to me on other coupon links before.

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Michelle-
I have posted that "trick" many times in other posts, but I don't post it every time. If a coupon ever doesn't print, always try that first. I just assumed you were having the problem of it saying you needed to reinstall, which would be a different issue. I'm glad it worked for you!
Jessica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin