Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Free 8x10 Photo Collage AND 15% off In-Store

Freebies4Mom shares the scoop on how to get a completely free 8x10 photo collage at Walgreens, through Friday 2/12! Download your own pictures and make a cute collage for Valentine's Day, or just to have on your wall. I ordered a collage of F's first year when they offered this last month.

You can also go to their website and print off a coupon to use in the store for 15% off your order on Friday the 12th only. It sounds like you could use this toward the Huggies deal, making it even better! Too bad I used up my coupons--though even without coupons, getting Huggies for $5.99 per pack after RR is below my target price, and with the 15% off they would be like $4.64--so maybe I'll have to go back AGAIN! :-)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin