Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

You can subscribe now

Now that my blog is public, if you are interested you can subscribe by clicking on the little button below the labels on the right side that looks like this one. This way you won't have to remember to check my blog, but will get updates every time I post something new. I have recently discovered Google reader, and I love it! It's like having a separate email box for my blog subscriptions. Now I don't have to remember to periodically check my friends' blogs. Instead, every time one of them posts something new, it all goes into my Google reader which I can see from my iGoogle home page (another cool thing Ted convinced me to try!). You need a gmail account to make an iGoogle page (it's free), but it isn't necessary to have a gmail account to subscribe to my blog. When you click the button below, a list will come up so you can choose how to subscribe. If you have any questions, let me know and I will try to help (read "I'll ask my husband and get back to you")!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations on going public! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

I must admit that I have ergo envy. Haha. I've seen ergos all around but never made the plunge. Now, my son is pretty active and not as interested in being in the carrier. Oh well. But it's great to hear yet another good report on it.

Nice to "meet" you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin