Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

NEW Email Subscription

Wow! I've had a hard time of it, but I finally got a FeedBurner subscription box posted on my blog. For those of you who would like to subscribe to my blog via email, you can now do so.

Things are still a little "buggy", but underneath the labels on the right side you will find "Subscriptions". You can then choose whether to subscribe via RSS with a reader (like Google or Yahoo) or you can enter your email address in the little box. FeedBurner will ask you to enter a code, then you will get a confirmation email. After that is said and done, hopefully every time I post something new, it will go directly into your email or reader.

Please let me know if you have trouble with either of these options, and thanks for your patience!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin