Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Going Public

I've decided to go public with my blog. Ted and I have decided that for now, we'd rather not have our girls names in the blogosphere, beautiful as they are, so I will refer to them by their first initials. Since you all know them anyway, hopefully that won't be too confusing for you! We're overly protective and paranoid, I know, but bear with us! :-)

We went to the park this morning to enjoy this beautiful day God made! H has learned how to do the monkey bars by herself! She was so excited and I was so proud of her. G has learned how to pump on the swings and is equally excited that she can now swing side by side with her big sister. They were so precious today, in their matching shirts of course, swinging side by side at the same time with huge smiles! Oh how I wish I'd had the camera to capture such a sweet moment. M found the courage to climb the rock wall and slide down the big slide. She's tentative, but wants to be a big girl like her sisters. Don't grow up too fast, girl!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin