Our company has mostly arrived and we're starting to cook the turkey and the ham, among other yummies! I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and find out what you are thankful for. These are just some of the things I am thankful for this year:
- My wonderful husband, who works so hard for us and loves us all dearly.
- Our beautiful girls, who are each others best friends.
- My dad, who is mostly recovered from his cancer and heart surgery, and the rest of our extended family, who we love dearly and sincerely wish lived closer so we could see them more often.
- Coupons! :-) (You know I had to throw that in there!)
- The freedom we have to worship and grow at our church.
- Jesus Christ, who died and rose again so that I may have life, and have it to the full.
I'd love to hear, so please leave a comment!