Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Winnable Sweeps--I'm a Winner!

I've been a winner in several sweeps in the past year, and you can be too! I think I've won about $200 worth of gift cards and free product coupons in the past year from Nabisco, Wendy's, Coke, Kohl's, Subway, Kraft, Pace, Dole, Little Debbie, and more. But that's not all. . .I just won a $1000 Home Depot gift card from the Wendy's Home Makeover sweeps!! It's the first time I've ever won anything big enough to have to overnight a notarized affidavit to confirm my eligibility. I was nervous that my letter wouldn't make it in time or I'd be disqualified for some reason or another, but it's been approved and will hopefully show up soon. :-)

A big thanks goes to Heather at Freebies 4 Mom for posting an easy links page for playing winnable sweeps, and to Sweeties Sweeps for finding the free codes in the official rules so we can play for free! Thanks so much ladies! Spending a few extra minutes a couple times a week can pay off, literally!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin