Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Free Chocolate-Last Day!

It's the LAST DAY to get free chocolate from Mars! They are giving away coupons for a free candy bar starting at 9am EST. Click here for a coupon to redeem for a single-size package of M&Ms, Milky Way, Twix, Dove, Snickers, or 3 Musketeers. You can get up to 4 coupons per household, and one per email address. Don't miss out! (And if you don't love chocolate, you can give your coupons to me. . .Our 4 bars are LONG gone!) ;-)

Also, every Friday until October 23rd, enter to win a week's worth of free meals from Lean Cuisine! Just enter your email address, and each week 125 people will win 7 coupons for Lean Cuisine meals. I keep forgetting about this one, so I wanted to post it again to help remind myself. I love free food!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin