Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Month, New Coupons!

There are some new coupons available to print on my blue coupon bar from Coupons.com! Here are some that caught my eye. . . Check out the complete list to see which ones your family will use and print them before they're gone! Remember, you should be able to print 2 of each coupon, and it's fine to print them in black and white to save on ink.



Save $1 on Kellogg's Special K Blueberry--wait for a sale for some cheap cereal






Save $1 on Special K Crackers--I haven't tried these yet, but they look good, so if they go on sale, I'm going to grab some.






Save $2 on Dry Idea Deodorant--makes for FREE deodorant with a sale!




Save $1 on Eggo Bake Shop Product--FREE this week with doubled coupon! If you missed it today, wait for another sale, or pay just $0.99 any other week.



$0.75 and $0.55 off Big G cereals--wait for a sale, like getting $10 off your order and free milk!





$0.80, $0.75, and $0.55 off Yoplait products-- I like to make our own yogurt, but I frequently buy some on sale with a coupon for picnics or Ted's lunches.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessica-

I did the Eggo bakeshop coupons yesterday at the grocery store, and with you as inspiration, I broke my order into 2 separate transactions and came home with 10 FREE boxes of waffles, minimuffins, etc! woo-hoo!

-Pam

Blog Widget by LinkWithin