Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Easy Enchiladas

Do you ever have leftover taco meat? When I do my menu plan, I always try to plan these Easy Enchiladas for a couple days after we have tacos because we usually have a bit of leftover taco filling, which is perfect for this recipe. This is SO easy and a very inexpensive meal as well.

You'll need:
8 flour tortillas
Shredded cheddar cheese
Enchilada sauce (I only use 1/2 can)
Leftover Taco Meat

Put some taco meat and cheese in each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in microwavable dish. Pour sauce over all and sprinkle with cheese and remaining taco meat, if any. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Angela said...

What a great idea. I've never made enchiladas before. We'll have to give this a try. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin