Print Your Coupons Here!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Deal at Target

I went to Target last night and wanted to share what I got with you, just in case you'd like to take advantage of the Kellogg's or Sobe LifeWater deals before tomorrow.

I bought:
10 Kellogg's Products
Frozen items were 2/$3
Cereal was $2.99 each
Before coupons: $18
Used 4 Eggo coupons:
$1 off Eggo Bake Shop
More $1 off Eggo Bake Shop
Used BOGO Mini-Wheats coupon
Submit for $10 Kellogg's rebate
Total: $1.00 for 10! (after rebate)

10 Sobe LifeWaters at 10/$10
Used 2 BOGO coupons (print twice)
Received $5 Target giftcard
Total: $3 for 10 (after giftcard)

3 Edy's Ice Cream (small size)
Used 3 $1/1 Target coupons
$0.19 each

2 Nexcare Bandaids
Used 2 $1 off coupons
$0.97 each

2 comments:

Angela said...

So you're saying you needed more cereal....

Jessica-MomForHim said...

HA! No, I didn't. I bought all this stuff for my parents. My dad drinks the Sobe vitamin water, and I knew they didn't want 10 boxes of frozen stuff, so I went with some boxes of cereal to mix things up a bit. My dad likes mini-wheats and I happened to have a BOGO coupon, so it worked out!

I'll probably end up keeping the bandaids, and the kids ate the ice cream and some of the Eggo stuff, but the rest was for my parents. Steph did the deal too, and she was SO excited to get 10 boxes of breakfast stuff for Joel for only $1 plus tax!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin