Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Weekly Groceries: Under $52

I'm not promising that I'll be able to post pictures every week again, but this week I got my shopping done in less than 1/2 hour so I had time to take a picture. Of course I had also bought groceries at Aldi the day before, so that helped. Here is my Roundy's trip:I did two transactions and spent $27.12 with a savings of $56.67 or 84%!
These items were free: Yoplait Delights x2, Dreamfields Pasta x2, Quaker oatmeal x2, Pace salsa (last free coupon that I won playing sweeps), and Gain dish liquid (free coupon in the mail).

I also got chocolate mix (to make more homemade hot chocolate mix for Ted's coffee), Life cereal x2, Quaker oatmeal x1, Aunt Jemima pancake mix and syrup, Hillshire Farm ham x2, chocolate milk x2, and 7 pounds of fresh chicken breasts. (See what I did with all that chicken right away here.) I got a raincheck for the Ronzoni Pasta BOGO free, which I have several coupons for, so I'll be getting that in the next week or two.

I also got groceries at Aldi the day before. There I spent$24.61, making my total for the week $51.73. I got a butternut squash, baby carrots, edamame x3 (F and I discovered we love them! Thanks Sara C!), milk, a mango, tri-color peppers, tortilla chips x2, marshmallows x2, plain raisins and yogurt covered raisins, animal crackers x3, macaroni and cheese x3, cranberries, and black beans x2.
*In case you're interested, I finally remembered to post the picture of last week's groceries here.

1 comments:

J Rodney said...

Another great shopping trip! We have an Aldi opening close by soon...yeah!



I would like to invite you to link up your savings at the Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free , it’s a great place to connect with other frugalistas. You can win a free ad space too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin