Print Your Coupons Here!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My bathroom is clean!

The good news is my bathroom is now VERY clean. The bad news is what it took to get there. I told you that M started potty training last week. Overall she's been doing a great job. We even took an overnight road trip this week and she didn't have any accidents in the car! This morning I was getting F dressed when H yelled upstairs, "Mommy, there's poopy EVERYWHERE!" Not something anyone wants to hear.

She had just gone potty 10 minutes earlier, but had now gone #2 in her underwear. She's trying to be a big girl, so instead of calling for help, she went to the bathroom and quietly tried to clean it up herself. She took off her pants and sat on the potty seat, but the damage had already been done.

Oh well. These things happen. My bathroom probably needed to be cleaned anyway. Thank goodness for the Lysol Disenfecting Wipes and Scrubbing Bubbles Flushable Wipes I had gotten on sale last month! And it could have been worse. At least it was contained to the bathroom!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin