Print Your Coupons Here!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Changes...

Ta Da! If you're reading this in email or a reader, you'll have to click straight to my blog to see the changes I made to my background and header. What do you think? Does it still hurt your eyes? Is it too hard to read? I appreciated your feedback last time, and I'd like it now, too! Which header do you like better, the one above (blue with cranberry words), or the one below (with the clouds)? Help me decide by leaving your vote!
Some more changes have been happening here at home, too. We decided to jump on the "potty train" with M! Whoo, whoo! Friday and Saturday weren't too bad, but only because we were putting her on the potty every 15 minutes. I didn't think she was getting it, but after the first two kids, I knew not to give up. We put her in a Pull-Up for church on Sunday because we were going to be there for two services and didn't expect that she'd stay dry because she wasn't volunteering to go potty on her own. When I picked her up, I was shocked to see she was still dry, and she remained so all day (except naptime and bedtime, when we put her in a diaper). Monday she stayed dry (again, except while sleeping) and today she even stayed dry during naptime! She isn't volunteering to go on her own, but she is keeping her underwear dry for longer and longer periods of time, only going on the potty. Yeah, M! We're so proud of you!

F has started on rice cereal. Of course, the first few bites she wasn't sure what to do with this mush in her mouth, but she's really taken to it ever since! She grabs at our hands and the spoon, trying to get it in faster!! She's still not sleeping ALL the way through the night, but she usually goes from about 8pm to about 3:30am. She prefers to sleep on her tummy and loves tummy time in general.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

I like the one up top. :)

Amber said...

I like the blue with cranberry words (the one you have now)

Shannon said...

Congrats on the potty training:0) F is so cute.

Jess said...

Blue w/cranberry gets my vote.

Hooray for needing to buy fewer diapers!!!!

Anonymous said...

For what it is worth, I love what you have going on now--I love blue and brown combo with the pink. It does make it easier to read, which I never noticed before to tell you the truth; I was focusing on the content ;)
hallie

Anonymous said...

I love the new site - much easier to read! I also vote for the header you have with the cranberry letters.

Sparks said...

my (Greg's) vote is the blue/cranberry...

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Thanks so much for all your input!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin