Print Your Coupons Here!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Coupon Matches

Sorry to those of you who went grocery shopping already today. I meant to get this out sooner, but sometimes life gets a little busy and things get put on the back burner. :-) Here are some coupon matches for double coupon day at our grocery store:

$1 off Cheerios: sale 5/$10= FREE!

General Mills Cereal sale 5/$10, use $0.75/1 or$0.55/1 or $0.50 or $1/3 here to pay $1 or less per box!

$1 off Kraft BBQ sauce: $1.69= FREE!

$1 off 2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese bricks: (3 oz bricks) $0.99= FREE!

$1/2 Tombstone Pizza: sale 4/$10= $1.50 each and get $ back for your bills!

Yoplait Trix or Yoplait for Kids Yogurt: sale 2/$4, use $0.40/1 or $0.80/2 here to pay $1.20 per 6-pack!

$1/2 Kool-Aid Canisters: sale BOGO!

$1.50/2 Country Time: sale BOGO!

Triscuits, Wheat Thins, and 100 Calorie Packs: sale 2/$4, use $1 off coupon= FREE!

There are a lot of good coupons available to print on Coupons.com right now. If you see something you might buy, print it out and wait for a sale! Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

lroghair/lparks said...

Hi Jessica! I did double cpn day yesterday and my OOP was $15 and I saved over $35! I was thrilled. I thought the rules were different (OOP had to be over $25, they wouldn't double cpns that say 'do not double', etc) so that wouldn't have worked in my scenario, but it worked out better than I anticipated. Thanks for all the tips! My new shopping day is Wed!!

Jessica-MomForHim said...

At least at our grocery store, the $25 is before coupons are applied, and they do double coupons that say "do not double". I assume it is the store offering the double, not the manufacturer. I'm glad it worked out well for you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin