Print Your Coupons Here!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Infantino Review: Annabel Karmel

Because I'm an Infantino Test Drive Mom, I received some new products from Annabel Karmel's "Make it Easy" food line to try out. I like to make my own baby food, and have made the majority of our family's baby food for every child. It is so easy, economical, and healthy to do so! Annabel Karmel's "Make it Easy" line of products wants to help you make fresh foods for your baby easily. Each product even comes with recipe ideas!

As with all the shipments from Infantino, these came at the perfect time for baby J! She has started on solid foods, so I've been able to jump right in and try these products. Things I noticed right away are that the products come in bright, fun colors and are all BPA free! Most of them are microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe as well. I don't know about you, but those are things I look for!

The Steam Release Micro Dish is perfect for steaming a single portion of fruits, veggies, or fish, and you can then feed baby right out of the bowl if you'd like. If you want to steam something to have it ready for later, the valve closes for airtight storage in the refrigerator until you are ready to feed baby.

The Double Decker Mealbox is nice because it stores all together, but opens up to include 2 microwavable dishes with lids, 2 large storage containers with lids, and 2 spoons. When it is full, you can stack the two mealboxes and snap them together. I'm all for products that offer versatility, and I love that they stack all inside each other for easy storage!

The Baby Food Mill is perfect for grinding up a small meal on the spot for baby. It is dishwasher safe, so clean up is a breeze! I have never used a food mill, as I prefer to make big batches of purees and freeze them in cubes. But once baby is older and can eat what you are eating, this would be a handy tool at the table.

With the Puree Freeze Pop Molds you can make healthy, homemade popsicles with fruit puree or fruit juice. They come in a four-pack with easy to grasp handles and a rim to hold in melting juices--genius! As with the other products, they are BPA-free and dishwasher safe. I can't wait to use them in the spring when J is older, and I'm sure her sisters will love using them, too. :-)

I'll talk about more of the products once I've had a chance to try them all out. Now into the kitchen to make some baby food for baby J!

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin