Print Your Coupons Here!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

CSN Review--End Tables

I was given the opportunity to do another review for CSN Stores, so this time I ordered some end tables. We've been in dire need of some end tables for quite awhile. We'd been using some my husband had from his bachelor days because we've had a hard time finding something to fit in our space, and the last one was literally on it's last legs!


Ordering from CSN is very easy (once you decide what to get!). As I mentioned before, they have options for narrowing your search, which really helps. I have called their customer service and talked to two different people, and they were both the friendliest customer service reps I think I've ever interacted with! Not that you want to have issues with your order, but if you do, never fear! :-)

The tables were pretty easy to assemble and they fit perfectly in our limited space. I don't know if we would have found a better match, and it was a lot easier to look online than to go to several different stores looking for something that would work for us. Thanks CSN!

*I received a gift code for the purposes of doing this review. My opinions are my own and no one else's! :-)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin