Print Your Coupons Here!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Infantino Fold & Go Bouncer

When I was chosen to be an Infantino Test Drive Mom by MomCentral, I was the most excited about receiving the Fold & Go Bouncer. I knew this would be something I would use with baby J, and I was excited to try it out!

There are several things I really love about this bouncy seat. First, the cover is machine washable (remember, this is important to me since my kids spit up a lot!). It also folds up very easily and stores nicely with the toy bar attached. It even has a little strap to keep it closed when folded. Another feature is that it vibrates and plays songs, and I love the toy bar. The toy bar is very flexible and easy to fold up or down or remove completely. I like being able to fold it down to easily put baby J into the seat without worrying about getting her under the toy bar or having to remove the toy bar.

I read on another review that they thought this bouncer wouldn't support newborns well until they can hold up their heads, but I disagree. Here is a picture of baby J when she was just a few days old. The adjustable pillow goes down far enough to support her head, and it did so very well, I felt. The other bouncy seats I have owned haven't had any head support for baby, so her head always fell to the side. This hasn't been an issue at all with the Fold & Go Bouncer. And because the pillow connects with velcro, it is easy to move up as baby grows taller, or even remove completely if need be (just fold the velcro strap to the back).

The best part was that the Fold & Go Bouncer was able to replace two bouncy seats I had! I felt I had to keep them both because one vibrated, had music, and had a toy bar but didn't fold up, and the other one had no features but folded flat for travel and storage. So for the past almost 7 years, I've been storing two bouncy seats and now the Fold & Go Bouncer is the only one I need! Thanks Infantino!

The only thing I wish was different about this bouncy seat is the vibrate and sound function is more limited than I would like. There isn't a way to keep the vibration or sounds on continually, or have them voice activated (my old bouncy seat had this, so if baby started fussing the sounds or vibration or both would turn back on). Another thing that I'm not crazy about is that it automatically cycles through the three melodies, instead of being able to choose the more upbeat song or the more mellow song, and the same is true of the nature sounds.

I also found out that the Twist & Fold Activity Gym and Jumbo Wheel Play Space are also machine washable, so I'm very glad about that! I wanted to make sure to pass along that very important information to you since I had wondered about it in my last review. And because my older girls also like to play with these toys (remember, they played "musical chairs" with the Jumbo Play Space), I had to show you what they do with the Activity Gym. Everything must have more than one purpose, so when baby J isn't using it, it's a fort/reading area for big girls!

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products to review as part of my participation. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin